Pan card Form 49a / Form 49AA download

Indian resident who wishes to apply for a new PAN card can apply for one by submitting a duly filled and signed Form 49A

Form 49A  (Download from here,%202017.pdf )

Foreign who wish to apply for PAN  can apply for by submitting a fully filled and signed Form 49AA to any of the TIN-FCs managed by NSDL. whenever a Qualified Foreign Investor PAN applicant should submit Form 49AA to a Depository Participant.

Form 49AA (Download from here,%202017.pdf  )

any person has a pan but doesn’t have pan card or wish to make changes in existing pan card

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *